Hayes Industries Opening/Blending Feed is available in 36-60” nominal working widths. This feed comes standard with a 5 foot long integral in-feed apron and 15 degree spike apron. Combine a number of these feeds with a Conveyor and Fiber Opener/Blender to create a blend of specific fiber types that will deliver a superior product all while reducing cost and waste materials. Available with your choice of rotary or reciprocating combs and many other options, this machine is customizable to fit your specific requirements.
- Feeding of baled fiber (natural or synthetic) to opening equipment for any number of Non-Wovens processes such as Pneumatic Stuffing, Carding, Garnetting, Airlaid Processing, Thermal bonding, Spray Bonding, or Needle Punching.
- Blending different fiber types accomplished by setting multiple feeds along a timed conveyor feeding an opening/blending machine.
- Reintroducing scrap material back into the process line for increased savings and reduced waste.
- Length: 100”
- Width: 36”, 48, & 60” Nominal Working Widths Standard (Other widths available upon request)
- Height: 84"
- Weight: 3,800 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-230/460V 3PH (standard) or as required
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- 4 foot long in-feed apron
- 15 degree spike apron
- Separate Apron and Exit Beater/Comb Drives
- Electrically Interlocked Safety Cabinets
- Sealed Spherical Ball Bearings Throughout
- Specifically designed around widely used replacement parts (easily sourced from most power transmission suppliers)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 36” Opening/Blending Feed: up to 1500 lbs. per hour
- Capacities Fiber Dependent
- Rotary or Reciprocating Combs
- Extended In-Feed Conveyor
- Photo-Electric Sensors & Controls
- Antimicrobial Aprons for Hypoallergenic applications
- Weigh Pans
- Weigh Conveyor
- Air/Fiber Separators (stationary screen or rotary condensers)