Heavy Duty Custom Garnett
The Hayes Custom Garnett is available as a single or double section machine with single or double doffers. The machine is available with or without a randomizing section and your choice of High Speed Reciprocating Combs or Rotary Take-Off Cylinders. Your requirements are reviewed by our Garnett specialists and we configure the Custom Garnett to your exact quality and production specifications.
High speed processing of natural and synthetic fibers to form a web for use in home furnishing, filter media, felt, geo-textile, and insulation products.
- Length: 84"
- Width: 60", 72", 84", & 96" Nominal Working Widths
- Height: 66"
- Weight: 60" Machine Single Section 12,000 lbs./Double Section 16,000 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-230/460V 3PH (standard) or As Required
- Heavy Duty Solid Steel Construction
- 20" Lickerin, 12" Fancy, 6" Worker/Strippers, & 20" Doffers Standard
- Specifically Designed Around Widely Used Replacement Parts (easily sourced from most power transmission suppliers)
- Extremely simple to Gage, Operate, & Maintain
- Separate Feed, Main, & Doffer Drives
- Variable Speed Feed & Doffer Drives
- Maximum Production Capabilities
- Cylinder Shaft Shrouds
- Electrically Interlocked Safety Fencing with Zero-Speed Indication
- Adapter Type Ball or Spherical Roller Bearings (Positive Locking Nut, Sleeve, & Washer)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 60" Synthetic Fiber Garnett: up to 1500 lbs. per hour
- 72" Synthetic Fiber Garnett: up to 1800 lbs. per hour
- Capacities Fiber Dependent
- Single or Double Section Machines Available
- Single or Double Doffers Available
- Available in either Card or Garnett Cylinder Configurations
- High Speed Reciprocating Combs or Take-Off Cylinders
- Randomizing Section
- Independent Vari-Speed Fancy & Worker/Stripper Drives
- Various Wire & Cylinder Configurations for numerous fiber types