Heavy Duty Triple Doffer/Triple Lickerin Garnett
The Hayes Triple/Triple Garnett is a single section machine with a 30” Main, three 10” Lickerin, and three 12” Doffer Cylinders. This unique configuration allows for a significant increase in line speed while maintaining superior web quality and loft. A 60” Triple/Triple is capable of processing up to 2500 pounds of synthetic fiber per hour. The machine is available with or without a randomizing section and your choice of High Speed Reciprocating Combs or Rotary Take-Off Cylinders.
High speed processing of natural and synthetic fibers to form a web for use in home furnishing, filter media, felt, geo-textile, and insulation products.
- Length: 84"
- Width: 60", 72", 84", 96" Nominal Working Widths
- Height: 67"
- Weight: 60" Machine 11,000 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-230/460V 3PH (standard) or As Required
- Triple Lickerin Section for Additional Opening Action and Increased Capacity
- Triple Doffers for Superior Web Quality and Increased Output
- 10" Lickerins, 12" Fancy, 6" Worker/Strippers, & 12" Doffers Standard
- Heavy Duty Solid Steel Construction
- Specifically Designed Around Widely Used Replacement Parts (easily sourced from most power transmission suppliers)
- Extremely simple to Gage, Operate, & Maintain
- Separate Feed, Main, & Doffer Drives
- Variable Speed Feed & Doffer Drives
- Maximum Production Capabilities
- Cylinder Shaft Shrouds
- Electrically Interlocked Safety Fencing with Zero-Speed Indication
- Adapter Type Ball or Spherical Roller Bearings (Positive Locking Nut, Sleeve, & Washer)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 60" Synthetic Fiber Garnett: up to 2500 lbs. per hour
- 72" Synthetic Fiber Garnett: up to 3000 lbs. per hour
- Capacities Fiber Dependent
- Randomizing Section
- Independent Vari-Speed Fancy & Worker/Stripper Drives
- Various Wire & Cylinder Configurations for numerous fiber types