Standard Duty Double Doffer Garnett
The Hayes Standard Duty Double Doffer Garnett is a single section machine with a 30” Main Cylinder. Designed around standard, off the shelf components which are readily available from most power transmission suppliers, this machine produces a beautiful web without breaking the bank. The welded plate steel frame provides a rigid platform and a minimal footprint. A 60” Standard Duty machine is capable of processing up to 1200 pounds of synthetic fiber per hour. The machine is available with High Speed Reciprocating Combs or Rotary Take-Off Cylinders.
Processing of natural and synthetic fibers to form a web for use in home furnishing, filter media, felt, geo-textile, and insulation products.
- Length: 80"
- Width: 60" Nominal Working Width
- Height: 76"
- Weight: 6,000 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-230/460V 3PH (standard) or As Required
- Standard Duty Steel Construction
- 12" Lickerin & Fancy, 6" Worker/Strippers, & 16" Doffers Standard
- Specifically Designed Around Widely Used Replacement Parts (easily sourced from most power transmission suppliers)
- Extremely simple to Gage, Operate, & Maintain
- Separate Feed, Main, & Doffer Drives
- Variable Speed Feed & Doffer Drives
- Maximum Production Capabilities
- Cylinder Shaft Shrouds
- Electrically Interlocked Safety Fencing with Zero-Speed Indication
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearings
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 60" Synthetic Fiber Garnett: up to 1200 lbs. per hour
- 72" Synthetic Fiber Garnett: up to 1800 lbs. per hour
- Available in either Card or Garnett Cylinder Configurations
- High Speed Reciprocating Combs or Take-Off Cylinders
- Randomizing Section
- Independent Vari-Speed Fancy & Worker/Stripper Drives
- Adapter Type Bearings (Positive Locking Nut, Sleeve, & Washer) & Spherical Roller Bearings Available
- Clear-View Lexan Cylinder Covers
- Various Wire & Cylinder Configurations for numerous fiber types