Hayes Industries’ Shaker Chute is a time tested and reliable method for consistent Garnett and Card Feeding. Easily retrofitted to any Feed Hopper, its rugged design and use of sealed ball bearings throughout, will provide years of reliable service.
Evenly distributes Fiber into Garnett or Card from Feed Hopper.
- Length: 22"
- Width: 60” & 72” Nominal Working Widths Standard (Other widths available upon request)
- Height: 43"
- Weight: 60” Shaker Chute: 900 lbs.
- Voltage: 208-240/460V 3PH (standard) or as required
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty Lexan, Clear View, Adjustable Inlet Panel
- Heavy Duty Perforated Steel Compaction Panel Releases Doffer Draft and Assists in Reducing Static
- 1/2 HP Gear Motor (Standard Compaction Motor)
- 24-240V AC Photo Electric Control System
- Sealed Spherical Ball Bearings Throughout
- Specifically designed around widely used replacement parts (easily sourced from most power transmission suppliers)
- Easily Retrofitted to any Feed Available
- 1 Year Limited Warranty